Subject: Re: Mushroom PD
From: Darryl Lewis <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Mushroom Kellett <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 14:28:54 +1000 (EST)

> Mushroom PD is looking for the newest and latest AMOS programs to include in it's
> libraries. If you have written a good program, wether it be complete, or demo, then
> why not UUxT it to me at [email-masked], or just mail me with the place of
> it (if it is on Aminet or Demonnet) and I will gladly include it.
> 
I've got a utility called anim2bob on my web page in the amos section. It
converts anims (mode 5 dpaint) into bob banks.

Darryl
Australia
IMAGINE INFO   #####\             _             /#####    AMOS INFO
Amiga 2000     #( )# |          _( )__         | #( )#  AmosPro + Compiler
Amiga 3000T    ##### |         /_    /         | #####  APME (Get it!)
486DX2-66      #" "# |     ___m/I_ //_____     | #" "#  Turbo extension
Imagine 3.0    # O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #  3D extension
Intermediate   #m.m# |   /" \ ///###\\\ / "\   | #m.m#  BBS extension
               #####/    ######/     \######    \#####
             Profession- Disk Jockey/System Administrator
                http://www.dragonfire.net/~daz/home.htm